Wednesday, March 5, 2008

March Fifth, 2008

I love watching Science and History Specials on space and aliens, and I not only believe, I have to admit; the chances are actually good, other things can and do live out there.









My demo Reel for spring 2008






I made this on my own in a little over a week Jan, 2008


Please give it a "look-see"
It's my first animated story, 1 minute, 45 seconds.

I made it with in a week. Almost 30 seconds of animation were done before I found the right song from the "Audio Portal" section of Newgrounds.com



























































































































































































































































































































































No comments: